.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Multifarious Musings
Monday, February 09, 2004
  Team-Tag Blogging!!!

I'm new to this blog-thang, but I can tell you that I'm having a blast here! This short one is to tell you that I'm also writing as part of a group blog (kinda like a literary orgy... or not!) called FarkleberriesUSA. So click on the FarkleberriesUSA link to enter at the top of the blog, or, you can go right to my contribution - "When good logic turns bad", then come back here to tell me what you think, OK?

FarkleberriesUSA is the brain-child of Lenka, an incredibly creative and wonderful "old friend" who now lives half-way across the country. Lenka has her own blog, called (you guessed it, you're SOOOO clever!)... Farkelberries - check it out, you'll love her creative literary wit!!!
//
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:
You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat download[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to build an income online.
 
Post a Comment


Multifarious Musings... The perfect place to post my personal pondering ... I may not be without error or bias, but - hey, it's my blog, right??? One Guys take on what's happening around him

ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger Site Meter Feedback by blogBack

E-Mail Me!